So lately, the Super Girl Grillers have been very busy. We work in the air conditioning business and it’s summer so cut us some slack. When we get home to cook in the afternoons, we’re kind of tired and not really enthused to make up new things to post about. The good news is that one of our technicians (who happens to be a guy) has been cooking up a storm….I guess we’ll have to change our blog to “Super Girl Grillers PLUS Greg”. He happens to be a great cook and he’s been generously sharing his recipes with us. The first one we want to share is his applewood smoked rainbow trout fillet recipe.
Ingredients You Need:
- Brown Sugar
- 3 Beer Rub (can be purchased in our showroom at Jackson Heating and Cooling)
- Rainbow Trout Filets
- Rub brown sugar on the flesh side of the fish
- Sprinkle the 3 beer rub on fish
- Set the grill at 200º
- Add applewood chips on top of the coals
- Place fish skin side down onto the grill
- smoke for 2 hours (time may vary depending on the size of the filets)
Looks like this country boy served it up with some sliced tomatoes and corn on the cob. It’s looking pretty good Greg. Thanks for sharing this yummy applewood smoked rainbow trout recipe with us!